SUBMITTAL REQUIREMENTS AND GUIDELINES
1) Get approvals from your management before you submit an abstract.
2) No commercial focus. Delegates at previous UTCs responds negatively to sales presentations/company profiling. Focus on the technology; do not underestimate your audience.
3) If chosen, your abstract will be published in the conference brochure and online. Please review your text before submittal.
4) Maximum 250 words in the abstract text.
5) Submit your abstract in accordance with the listed topics, giving the program committee a context for evaluating your contribution.
6) Do not include figures, photos or bullet points in the abstract text. The publishing format handles text only.
7) Abstracts are chosen based on their strength, content matter and market/trend relevance – i.e choose topic carefully when submitting your abstract. A listing in the most appropriate category will give you a greater chance to be selected.
8) Submit with author/presenter in the online submittal form. In case of multiple authors, please list co-authors at the end of the abstract text.
9) The Program Committee reserves the right to not include abstracts accepted by similar conferences.
10) All authors will be notified no later than Feb 1st, selected or not. All speakers need to confirm their attendance within a given deadline.
11) Full instructions on preparation of manuscripts and presentations will be sent to selected authors. You can also choose to publicize a paper after the conference (in addition to your presentation).
12) The Program Committee will nominate “back up” presentations for each topic, to be the first runner-up if one of the presentations is canceled. Authors of back up presentations will receive conference benefits correspondingly to chosen presentations/speakers.
13) A complementary conference fee, including lunches and social events, will be provided for one speaker per abstract/presentation. UTC will not cover travel/accommodation expenses.
14) Students: UTC will cover travel and accommodation for the selected students giving presentations, as well as cover their conference fee. Please note that we will accept student abstracts until April 15th 2019, enabling as many as possible to propose an abstract.