Information for Speakers at UTC
Presentations in the parallel sessions at the conference are scheduled for twenty minutes. A five minutes Q&A/discussion will follow each presentation, and five minutes for delegates to change sessions if they want. Please note that if the program shows thirty minutes for the presentation, that will include time for questions and change of rooms. Please be onsite no later than 1 hour before your scheduled presentation, and make yourself known to the conference staff.
General expectations to your presentation
The program committee has put a lot of effort in constructing a high quality conference. We would appreciate your effort in contributing to the standard of the conference by giving a lecture of high quality, both in content and presentation. Please avoid your presentation to have a commercial focus and do not overexpose such as company profile/logo in the presentation materiel. Focus on technology, – the delegates will perceive promotional presentations inappropriate.
- Standard equipment is pc and projector, monitor, laser pointer, slide changer and a wireless microphone headset. There will also be a timer on your monitor.
- The PP format will be 16: 9 – 1280/720 (wide screen). This is the preferred format and also the format of UTC`s own presentation standard.
- DOWNLOAD THE POWERPOINT TEMPLATE HERE: PowerPoint Template UTC
- All presentations must be uploaded via the presentation portal no later than 1st of June 2019. We kindly request all presentations to be delivered as a MS Power Point file. Please use the UTC template (due to 16:9 widescreen format).
- If your presentation is too large to be uploaded in the portal, please e-mail it to UTC@medvind.no
- All papers must be uploaded via the presentation portal no later than 25th of May 2019. See //www.utc.no/speaker-info/preparing-technical-paper/ for guidelines
- Please name your file with date for presentation, company and your last name
- You may bring with you the presentation with any last minute changes on an USB.
- Your presentation or paper will be published By presenting at UTC you simultaneously accept that your presentation or a paper will be published at www.utc.no (as an adobe .pdf file) after the conference. Please give notice if you would like to edit the online version. This is mandatory for all speakers at UTC.