Bergen, Norway 11 – 13 June, 2019

Facts and figures UTC 2012

Check out the UTC 2012 Post event report

Event facts

  • 852 attendees from 18 countries
  • 91% of the attendees intend to visit UTC 2013
  • 54 exhibitors
  • 73% of the exhibitors plan to attend the UTC exhibition 2013, the remaining 27% have not yet decided.

Click to download the full report with facts and figures:
UTC2012 Post event report.pdf (822,30 kB)