The UTC Award can be received by individuals or groups from both intra- and inter-company subsea projects that represent solutions to challenges where the project team has accomplished the task successfully with focus on project execution innovation, increased efficiency, HSE and a global commercial potential.
Guidelines and requirements
– This call for proposals is open to persons engaged in subsea projects only
– The persons(s) association to the project has to be recognized within the subsea industry and in operation with successful results.
– The award aims to recognize the persons(s) behind the project.
– Project teams can apply on behalf of their project. People related to the project is also encouraged to send proposals. In both cases valid 3rd party references must be presented.
– The person(s) mentioned in the application is/are the rightful owner(s), or is an employee of the rightful owner of the project/technology.
– The nominee(s) is/are the appropriate individual(s) according to guidelines for the award.
– The person(s) is/are given the opportunity to present why the project was successful during the UTC conference.
– Members of the panel of judges shall have access to the application, provided that statements of confidentiality are signed by the persons involved.
– UTF shall be entitled to publicly announce all nominees and the possibility to disclose a description of each project and the person’s involvement