We have received a record number of papers. The Programme Committee are at the end of the evaluation process and are working hard to design a complex and innovative UTC programme with high quality speakers.
All contributors will be contacted before Christmas.
The UTC 2011 Programme will be launched at the end of January 2011.
Call for Papers invitation:
You are invited to present papers for consideration. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Relevant topics include, but are not limited to
Drilling and subsea well operations
• Completion and well intervention
• Well control
• Preventive measures for subsea blowout, preparedness and crisis management
• Subsea processing (and boosting)
• Integrated operations
• Flow assurance – new and mature fields
(NCS, UKCS, GoM, Brazil, W-Africa, Australasia)
New technology (Innovations from small companies)
• ROV development – Hybrid solutions and area of operation
Marine operations and underwater intervention
• Marine operations – windfarming/new energy for a subsea contractors point of view
• Marine operations – Alternatives to heavy lift vessels/barges
Aftermarket solutions (IMR/MMO)
• Subsea decommissioning
Environment and surveillance
• New regulatory regime
• Treasures of the deep (salvage of wrecks, new business/energy at seabed)