We are proud to present a highly influential group of keynote speakers for UTC 2015.
Our theme ‘Subsea under pressure’ has many connotations, amongst these to profit margins, alternative energy sources, deep water and boosting. Some being challenges and some providing solutions. Many would say that they work best under pressure. Our subtheme ‘-innovating for the next wave’ is inspired by a firm belief that the market situation will improve and that innovation in its many forms will be important to future success.
Keynote speakers at UTC 2015:
- Helge H Haldorsen, President, SPE
- Margareth Øvrum, Executive Vice President Technology, Projects and Drilling, Statoil
- Mike Garding, CEO, OneSubsea
- Geneviève Mouillerat, Vice-President Projects & Construction, Total
- Keisuke Sadamori, Director, Energy Markets and Security, International Energy Agency(IEA)
- Elisabeth Tørstad, CEO Oil&Gas, DNV GL
The full conference program will be published by March 25th.
NOTIFICATION: All authors of abstracts will be notified by email Wednesday March 4th.
We have received a record number of abstracts and are about to finalize the details of the technical program.