The UTC Program Committee invites you to submit abstracts that in a challenging multifaceted environment supports the ambition for the subsea industry to further improve as a sustainable and thriving sector.
Examples of small or big improvements based on collaborative efforts across organizational and/or company borders are especially welcome. Innovation, standardization and industrialization are equally important contributors to our present and future success.
Download the full invitation with areas of interest:
Last ned UTC14_Call for Abstract_131213.pdf (1,11 MB)
NEW DEADLINE 20 DECEMBER
Submittal requirements and guidelines
1) By submitting an abstract for consideration, and if selected for the program, you allow UTC to make your presentation,
or an edited version, available for publication for the UTC delegates immediately after the conference at the website.
2) You need to get approvals from your management before you submit an abstract
3) Abstracts/presentations with a commercial focus will not be accepted at UTC. Responses from delegates at the previous UTCs clearly states that presentations with commercial focus has a negative effect.
4) Abstract text maximum 250 words introduced by a short ”key learning outcome”. Do not include figures and bullet points in the abstract text.
5) If selected, your abstract text will be published, both online and in the printed conference program. Please review your text before submittal.
6) All abstracts need to be submitted with speaker and deputy speaker (in the online submittal form, not in the abstract text). In case of multiple authors, please list authors at the end of the abstract text.
7) Speakers must be fluent in English.
8) All authors will be notified no later than 25 February, selected or not. Full instructions on preparation of manuscripts and presentations will be sent to selected authors. All speakers need to confirm their attendance.
9) The Program Committee will in addition nominate “back up” presentations for each topic, to be the first runner ups if one of the presentations is cancelled. Authors of back up presentations will receive conference benefits correspondingly to chosen presentations/speakers.
10) A complementary conference fee including lunches and social events will be provided for one speaker per presentation. UTC will not cover travel/accommodation expenses. Please use the “speaker registration form” if chosen as a speaker. You can make your hotel reservations in the online form. Registration will open in March.