Submittal requirements and guidelines
SUBMITTAL REQUIREMENTS AND GUIDELINES FOR STUDENTS
1) Prepare an abstract text of maximum 300 words, with title and topic.
2) Any approvals from companies you might cooperate with need to be obtained before you submit an abstract and seek the opportunity to present at UTC.
3) Speakers must be fluent in English.
4) You study petroleum/subsea technology at Masters or PhD level
5) If selected, your abstract text will be published, both online and in the printed conference program (circulation 10 000 by mail). Please review your text before submittal.
6) Deadline for submitting a student abstract is April 15th.
7) All students will be notified no later than May 5th, selected or not. Full instructions on preparation of manuscripts and presentations will be sent to selected authors. All speakers need to confirm their attendance.
8) A presentation at UTC is scheduled for 20 minutes, with additionally 5 minutes for Q&A at the end.
9) A complementary conference fee including lunches and social events will be provided for one speaker per presentation. Student speakers will in addition receive flights to Bergen and hotel accommodation for the duration of the conference.
10) By submitting an abstract for consideration, and if selected for the program, you allow UTC to make your presentation, or an edited version/a paper, available for publication for the UTC delegates immediately after the conference at the website.
11) By submitting an abstracts you confirm that you are able to attend the conference in Bergen 15 – 16 June.
Send your abstract as a word format, with full contact information, information of your studies and where you study (University/Department/School/Institute), to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.