UTC – proud enabler for a low-carbon future
For decades, the subsea industry has been an exemplar in technical innovation, stretching the boundaries and dept- hs of the possible in the underwater production system.
In today’s rapidly decarbonising world, we see that the subsea industry is now also ideally positioned to proudly enable a low-carbon future, by sustainably delivering society’s ongoing oil and gas needs as well as supporting the expansion of offshore renewables and clean technology in the ocean space.
At UTC 2021, we want to yet again push the boundaries. Submit your abstracts to help us challenge assumptions and demonstrate how, by doing more subsea, we can really drive the energy transition, faster and deeper.
We have only one abstract category this year. Our meaning is not to limit your abstracts. All great technology is welcome. The abstract topics list is here to inspire you.
Topics of Interest
• Field of the Future
• Innovation / new technology
• Business models
• Carbon Capture
• Deep and ultra-deep subsea technology
• Green field
• Brown field
• Tie-back technology
• Cost efficient lifetime enhance- ment
• Digitalization/Big data/Data mana- gement
• Subsea increased recovery – boosting compression/processing
• Subsea energy solutions
• Application of subsea technology in renewables
• Energy efficient and low carbon subsea
• Subsea to Renewable energy crossovers • Power generation and distrubution
• Remote operation – automation/robotization
• Condition based maintenance
• Installation – well intervention
• Materials and solutions
• All eletric solutions
• Power distrubution